Monday, June 13, 2011

justin bieber dead in car accident

images did justin bieber died justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead car crash.
  • justin bieber dead car crash.


  • waitingnwaiting
    01-26 11:10 AM
    01/26/2011: Comprehensive Immigration Reform Bill Introduced in the Senate 01/25/2011

    * Yesterday, the Majority Leader, Senator Harry Reid, introduced S.6 bill in the Senate to reform America's broken immigration system, co-sponsored by nine other Senators. This is one of the ten bills he placed in the Senate's priority agenda for the 112th Congress. This has a long way to go ahead, but it symbolizes the Senate Democrats' plan to initiate debate on this key issue. Please stay tuned to this web site for the development of this legislation.
    * Text of S.6:
    o Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
    o SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
    + This Act may be cited as the ``Reform America's Broken Immigration System Act''.
    o SEC. 2. SENSE OF THE SENATE.
    o It is the sense of the Senate that Congress should--
    + (1) fulfill and strengthen our Nation's commitments regarding border security;
    + (2) pass legislation to support our national and economic security, such as the DREAM Act, which would allow students who came to America before turning 16 to earn citizenship by attending college or joining the armed forces, and AgJobs, which would help to ensure a stable and legal agricultural workforce and protect the sustainability of the American agricultural industry;
    + (3) implement a rational legal immigration system to ensure that the best and brightest minds of the world can come to the United States and create jobs for Americans while, at the same time, safeguarding the rights and wages of American workers;
    + (4) require all United States workers to obtain secure, tamper-proof identification to prevent employers from hiring people here illegally, and toughen penalties on employers who break labor and immigration laws;
    + (5) hold people accountable who are currently here illegally by requiring them to either earn legal status through a series of penalties, sanctions, and requirements, or face immediate deportation; and
    + (6) adopt practical and fair immigration reforms to help ensure that families are able to be together.




    wallpaper justin bieber dead car crash. justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car


  • cdeneo
    12-13 07:11 PM
    I was driving to the US from Canada and got a new I-94 on the port of entry. Immigration officer put a date that was 10 days ahead of the expiry on my I-797 telling me that I would have 10 additional days post I-797 expiry to leave the country.

    Is this normal? Do I need the date changed on my I-94 to be the date I have on I-797? I would really appreciate your input on this.




    justin bieber dead in car accident. Dies In Car Accident
  • Dies In Car Accident


  • sands_14
    07-26 10:55 AM
    i guess it wa




    2011 justin bieber dead in car justin bieber dead in car accident. lt;BODY justin-ieber-died-in-
  • lt;BODY justin-ieber-died-in-


  • Sakthisagar
    12-07 09:16 AM
    Indian SCAM is becoming higher 2G & 4G SCam etc etc... 4G scam, burkhas, rajdeep,pronnoys and sagarikas making the money not salaries. Always the other side is green



    more...

    justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead car crash.
  • justin bieber dead car crash.


  • goel_ar
    12-19 11:05 AM
    My h1 got approved in june 2008. I did travel to China in September & entered back on Sep 10 using H4. Is it possible that my entry changed my latest status to H4?

    Thanks,
    LG.




    justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber shot dead on csi
  • justin bieber shot dead on csi


  • rajpatelemail
    12-09 05:43 PM
    yeah
    this guy can not even dare to reveal id....
    pity pity....

    To avoid this type of d***less Buttheads comments, we are requesting to reveal ids.

    Comments and reds are very much fine and apprciated... No issues.
    So that we can learn from others comments.
    But Revealing ID is very very important.

    see my comments , this d***less is giving comments and do not have spine to reveal his/her id, yet.



    more...

    justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car


  • mirage
    04-08 02:40 PM
    On Page 3 they say total Employement based preferences number was 162,176

    Than on page 6 they say total Employement based preferences number was 147,148




    2010 Dies In Car Accident justin bieber dead in car accident. did justin bieber died
  • did justin bieber died


  • ivorycard
    10-18 01:25 AM
    Do you mean the first two digits of these two job codes:
    13-2011.02 and 13-2011.01

    So as per this law form, since they both start with a 13 we are good?

    -R
    Yes. That’s correct. You may switch job titles to any category starting from main category 13.

    For peace of mind; my best advice to you is to reconfirm with an immigration Attorney. (You may try to post this question on any free chat sessions offered by leading immigration law firm/s).

    Good Luck.



    more...

    justin bieber dead in car accident. Justin Bieber Car Accident!
  • Justin Bieber Car Accident!


  • masala dosa
    05-12 09:43 AM
    Great Job.I heard your call & I think you tried your best to explain our issues.I'm sure that something will surely change for the legal community in coming months.We have taken enough s..... till now.

    Once again, nice job buddy

    Keep up the spirits,we will get there

    Thanks
    GCcomesoon

    I cannot open the audio file on internet explorer/Windows media player
    can anyone tell me why?




    hair lt;BODY justin-ieber-died-in- justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car


  • gopi246
    03-20 09:52 PM
    Did you contact the SSN department in person or called them.? Its better to go in person and get hold of the supervisor.

    My brother had the same issue, but after 2 weeks of waiting, he used to go to the local SSN opffice everyday and somehow was able to get hold of the supervisor. The Supervisor called him once they got the info in their system and also gave him the number. The actual card came after few days in mail. I would suggest you to contact the local SSA office Super/Admin and escalate your case saying you badly need the number to start working.

    Thank you very much, I will try and get to the root of the issue. Thanks for you return posts. Now i understand that I have to fight it out.



    more...

    justin bieber dead in car accident. died in a car accident
  • died in a car accident


  • DSLStart
    09-16 02:33 PM
    I had bad experience entering recently on AP. Not for AC 21. But the secondary inspection officer gave me hard time over showing proof for emergency of travel. So just to be on safe side, be prepared for it.

    Hello Gurus,

    I am July 2nd filer like so many others. I have changed employer after 9 month of filing I-485. I-140 was approved in Jun 2007. I have AP approved.

    My question : Is it advisable to travel to India and come back on AP? the reason I am asking is I have changed the employer? Will that affect my entry back to USA in any way at immigration check? Please advise.

    Thanks in advance.

    --Srinivas




    hot justin bieber dead car crash. justin bieber dead in car accident. Did Justin Bieber die today?
  • Did Justin Bieber die today?


  • snathan
    06-25 10:38 AM
    Hi all,

    I got my H1-B approved last year (through the lottery) and my start date was 10/01/07. My company was not doing well and so did not hire me until end of Nov. I have been continuously working since then. I did not receive any pay in 2007 and my company has been lagging behind on pay checks.

    Problem: I have received pay checks only till Dec 15th, 2007. Till date, I have not received my W2 for 2007. My husband has filed a tax extension and we have time until 10/15 to file our tax now.

    Questions:

    1: Can my company issue a W2 for 2007 now ?

    2: What are the impacts of not getting a W2 in a year, even though you have legally worked for a company ?

    3: My husband has filed for his GC and is currently waiting for his I-140 and I-485 (both filed concurrently last summer). Will there be any problems in my I-485 because of my W2 issue ?

    4: Is there a problem if my husband files a joint return without my W2 ? Is it even possible ? I do have my SSN and that is the only info that is being asked about me while filing the tax.

    Thanks in advance.

    You company must provide you the W2. Otherwise its illegal. Ask them to give you the W2 or contact IRS/DOL



    more...

    house justin bieber dead in car justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber died in car crash 2011. Report justin bieber, dont
  • justin bieber died in car crash 2011. Report justin bieber, dont


  • cygent
    04-16 04:18 PM
    Hi Sara,

    Could you please post you case details & PD?

    This is my first post here but I am silent reader for past two years. I got my GC approved couple of weeks ago. A week before that,




    tattoo justin bieber shot dead on csi justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car


  • NKR
    10-28 02:27 PM
    This is the first time I came across.

    Yep, when I asked God for GC, he gave me USCIS...



    more...

    pictures justin bieber dead in car justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber died in car
  • justin bieber died in car


  • amitjoey
    08-12 06:42 PM
    hello all,
    Lets say you are a citizen here or your son is a citizen becasue he was born here.
    Then you decide to go back and he starts studing with the PIO, I guess that works till he gets to college(Govt colleges are NRI quota right?)

    Then when he want to work there dose he have to get a VISA like us comming here to work ?

    I ask this becasue a friend of mine said a major IT company in India said that such a person cannot work in India without a VISA and they are not sponsering any visa's now.

    so when he tried to come to the US, it seems that he had to pay for all his education as an NRI would have paid.

    also if you reject the US citizenship and US is not going to give you any visa..ever !

    If you were born in the USA, there is no way to reject US Citizenship. Even after you take up Indian passport and citizenship, you can come anytime to the USA flash your birth certificate and then get a US Passport.




    dresses Did Justin Bieber die today? justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car


  • mdipi
    10-21 05:39 PM
    i hate the new host on blue's clues. steve was much better. i just dont think that salt and pepper can take the change.:*( i know i cant. i have stoped watching now. i even went through a Teletubbies stage. but now i am into rocket power and tech tv.


    =mike:cyclops:



    more...

    makeup Justin Bieber Car Accident! justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber dead in car
  • justin bieber dead in car


  • fionaapple20
    11-27 03:54 PM
    I have the same set of questions - posted in another thread - http://immigrationvoice.org/forum/showthread.php?t=15716




    girlfriend justin bieber dead in car justin bieber dead in car accident. justin bieber car accident
  • justin bieber car accident


  • lostinbeta
    10-04 12:28 AM
    You can use the paint bucket yes.

    Or you can select white as your foreground color and use CTRL+Backspace to fill it (or is that ALT+backspace, either way, one of them uses the foreground color as fill and the other uses the background color as fill, just test it and find out if you want :))




    hairstyles died in a car accident justin bieber dead in car accident. Justin bieber dead in car
  • Justin bieber dead in car


  • simplistik
    03-06 06:54 PM
    heh... the problem w/ this is... all the sites seem to be influenced by one another... and progressively got better... :( you all should've kept your stuff under wraps until the end




    ksrk
    01-21 06:48 PM
    Yes, you get I-94 with 1 year and states AOS Pending...Basically, means, you are allowed to stay till the outcome of your I-485.


    Yes, as long as you are working for the same employer. I did the same, I am on H1 right now, but used my AP last year to travel to India.

    If your I-94 says AOS Pending, how are you on H1B?
    If you enter the US on AP, your I-94 is stamped as "Adjusting Status" or "AOS Pending" and the expiration date on it is 1yr from date of entry (regardless of when the AP itself expires). And for this you don't need an H1B visa stamp in your passport.

    With the "AOS Pending" (or equivalent stamp) on your I-94 and passport, you can't be in the country on H1B. You are "Adjusting Status" and legally in the country. Of course, to (continue to) work under this status, you will need an EAD.




    mast_mastmunda
    11-10 04:13 PM
    Hi,

    Thanks for the reply and sorry for creating multiple threads.

    - First H1B Employer "A"
    -----------------------------
    Approved: Oct 2006
    Stamped: December 2006
    Visa stamp valid till : Oct' 2009
    H1B transferred to Employer "B" : June 2007
    Traveling to India: November ' 2008

    On Dec12, 2007, i saw an update on I-797 from Employer "A" even though
    I have moved to Employer "B" by that time.

    The Status of I-797 for Employer "A" on USCIS website got changed
    to "Cable sent to American Consulate or port of entry notifying them of approval.".

    My concern is that whether the above status means that first Employer "A" has revoked the H1B visa?

    If yes, doesn't that means that I will NOT be able to use that H1B
    visa stamping and *new* I-797 from Employer "B" at port of entry?

    Thanks again..look forward to your response



    No comments:

    Post a Comment